Sunday, November 11, 2012

JAGUAR ANIME EP 1 & 2




You probably can't call it a work by RecorderClass Scanlations but it's been translated by our great translator eyfey, so check it out on youtube! Since she got all the DVDs now, she'll try translating them!

(Personally I want to cry over the bad quality of the animation (who even thought of making a flash animation anime) but since it's Jaguar and the voice actors are G R E A T I'm still happy that this is getting translated! THANK YOU EYFEY!!!!!!)

See you next week for real now!

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww that's great! I was searching for the episodes all over the web but somebody had them and even started to upload the translated versions!
    It would be great if you create the page for these OVAs on anidb! It has only the Movie (which I couldn't find anywhere BTW).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little busy right now and anidb is kinda confusing to me, but I'll do it when I have time! When I told Eyfey about the flash animation movie she told me she'd try getting that one as well (I think). Well but the anime series comes first!

      Delete
    2. I have already created a request atually (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creq&creq.show=1&creq.id=4857485) but it's but a week already since that time... I hope they'll get to work on it some time.
      And thanks for aqsking about the Movie!

      Delete
  2. I really want to see both the live action and animated movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find live-action withought problems on internet, though IMO it's... "meh". Well, I hate most of live-actions if not all, so...)
      Oh, and of course nobody have translated it yet.

      Delete
    2. Yeah it's not hard to find the live action movie, but it's kinda... you know... well I guess I can't expect some weirdo actors or writers to understand the essence of Jaguar.

      Delete