Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Once you turn 20, time flies by so fast, a whole year is over when you just let yourself go a little bit


Aaah we finally finished these two, I hope you understand why it took a while.... I mean...
I can’t even believe Usuta actually managed to survive two weeks with these in WSJ.
It was a real pain working on it but I won’t deny that it was fun haha, these are just utterly terrible and not funny, but the fact that it was drawn by Usuta makes it awesome again.

ch.146: MF
ch.147: MF

Next week will be the last chapter of VOL.7, stay tuned!!
Also work on oneshots have started as well!!! Wow, we sure are great!!!

9 comments:

  1. Was wondering when these chapters were going to finished. Thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are cool, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks as always!

    Also Saiki Kusuo will get Flash anime adaptation... looks like it's a fate of such great gag comedies to receive only Flash adaptations, huh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably cause they want to focus more on the gags rather than the characters or something... and to save money of course. At least they always do a great job at voicing the characters!

      Delete
  4. These chapters were so weird and different. Enjoyed them, which goes to show, Kyosuke can do no wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truth has been said! My only worry ever is that stuff like this might scare off new readers...

      Delete
  5. Oh my God in Space, I'm joining the Church of Ronaldo today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I thought these were really funny; and I was able to share them with my non-Jaguar fans who seem to evade reading it again and again until I find a sample like this that is some 16 pages long.
    I think lately in the scans some of the humor and originality has gone down in Usuta's writing but I still enjoy the weirdness it offers.

    ReplyDelete