Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Everyone just selfishly made me a hero!!


Shoulder Tackle Yasuzaki-man : MF

It’s Usuta Kyousuke’s first oneshot in 7 years, published in 2007 Weekly Shounen JUMP #22-23. The hero who's called a demon by his enemies, Yasuzaki-man, destroys the monsters that feed on people! But even heroes have worries…!?

We did iiiiit!!! I scanned this like a year ago, it got translated 5 months ago and now it's finally here! Usuta's oneshot SHOULDER TACKLE YASUZAKI-MAN!!
Gosh we sure are slow after all... but you can't underestimate Usuta's ability to put tons of panels and text in one page after all.


Alright~! See ya until the next oneshot! (In 5 years!!)

8 comments:

  1. WHAT IS THIS!!!

    I was just doing my daily rounds of incessantly checking sites and WHAT IS THIS!!

    Thank you for this delicious surprise!!! (´・ω・)つ(・(・

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it
    Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Usuta Kyousuke did another weekly series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no saying how much I wish for that too. But he's 40 now, had two very successful, long running series already and doesn't seem to show much enthusiasm about drawing from what I see on his twitter haha. I'm thankful for every oneshot!

      Delete
    2. I see a lot of food and music on his twitter. Looks like he is enjoying life.

      Delete
    3. He loves Idols. He even drew the Album cover for some Idol group in 2012, so I guess he's enthusiastic about music. In that context, check out this 7min stupid song he wrote http://youtu.be/C4dcv6Ddbug

      Delete
  4. I really hope you do the oneshot at the end of Jaguar's volume 20 (in 10 years). I really liked the ending of that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one's my favorite from him! In 10 years then! Ahahahahaha!

      Delete